- Nome: Lorenzo Cantoni
Lorenzo Cantoni graduated in Philosophy and holds a PhD in Education and Linguistics.
L. Cantoni is full professor at the Università della Svizzera italiana (USI, Lugano - Switzerland), Faculty of Communication Sciences. He is Dean of the Faculty and director of the Institute for Communication Technologies.
He is scientific director of the laboratories webatelier.net, NewMinE Lab: New Media in Education Lab, and eLab: eLearning Lab.
In 2013 has become chair-holder of the UNESCO chair in ICT to develop and promote sustainable tourism in World Heritage Sites, established at USI.
His research interests are where communication, education and new media overlap, ranging from computer mediated communication to usability, from eLearning to eTourism, and from ICT4D to eGovernment.
Lorenzo Cantoni is research professor at the Center for International Health Services Research & Policy, in the Washington State University and has collaborated/collaborates with Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Politecnico di Milano, and University of the Holy Cross (Rome, Italy). In the years 2003-2008 L. Cantoni has been President of the I.Re.F. - Lombardy Region Institute for Education and Training of Public Administration, the largest Italian regional public administration school.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives (NLVM)
- webatelier.net: the new faces!
- Magazines and Their Web Sites
- The new landscape of the religion blogosphere
- The New News Landscape: Rise of the Internet
- Ci vuole l’educazione e ci vogliono maestri
- intercultural online communication
- The Online Impact of Toyota’s Recalls to Date
- everything ready for ENTER2010 ! / tutto pronto pe...
- SQUARE il nuovo magazine dell'Università della Svi...