- Nome: Lorenzo Cantoni
Lorenzo Cantoni graduated in Philosophy and holds a PhD in Education and Linguistics.
L. Cantoni is full professor at the Università della Svizzera italiana (University of Lugano, Switzerland), Faculty of Communication Sciences. He is Dean of the Faculty and director of the Institute for Communication Technologies.
He is scientific director of the laboratories webatelier.net, NewMinE Lab: New Media in Education Lab, and eLab: eLearning Lab.
His research interests are where communication, education and new media overlap, ranging from computer mediated communication to usability, from eLearning to eTourism, and from ICT4D to eGovernment.
Lorenzo Cantoni is research professor at the Center for International Health Services Research & Policy, in the Washington State University and has collaborated/collaborates with Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Politecnico di Milano, and University of the Holy Cross (Rome, Italy). In the years 2003-2008 L. Cantoni has been President of the I.Re.F. - Lombardy Region Institute for Education and Training of Public Administration, the largest Italian regional public administration school.
- Is e-Learning contributing to Innovation of the Eu...
- American Newspapers and the Internet: Threat or Op...
- dottorato di ricerca in "Istituzioni, Amministrazi...
- Cuban: The Internet Is Dead
- How Madison Avenue Is Wasting Millions on a Desert...
- Google Custom Search Business Edition
- Nielsen Saying No To Page View Metrics
- la mia università!
- Live Earth Internet streaming sets record: MSN